7.12.2011

Strawberry Lemondrops


This was the first time I actually have been able to REALLY bake in the past 2 months. I failed miserably in London trying to make buckeye cookies by using pre-packaged cookie dry mix. But this time around, the batter was all hand-made. I decided that I needed fruit and vodka in the mix, so I went ahead and decided on Strawberry Lemondrop cupcakes that I found on Baking Bites.
The vodka in it gives it that nice little kick while the strawberries and lemon zest make it so delicious. I had to cook these for about 20 minutes each, which seemed a pretty long time for cupcakes, but they turned out well and so delicious! Now I just need to get them out of the house before I eat the whole batch. Not the prettiest frosting job I have done, but it makes them no less yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment